Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Will Follow You Into The Dark

I had the pleasure to attend BYU to visit my best friends (Autumn Rae Barnes and Haley Freakin' Haws) with Kelsey Anne Donaldson. We did pretty much everything.... From yoga (as seen in the picture) to a dollar movie (Knight and Day) and of course, plenty of dancing! I grew to love their roommates soooo much, they are wonderful :) They also got me addicted to Veronica Mars, which I probably won't watch again but I'll secretly be addicted anyways. I almost ran a 5K! I thought about it, and it almost came true. Does that count for running one?...........


Did I ever mention that I LOVE my friends??
Well I do have the best friends EVER..... not to be bragging or anything........

This morning I walked, jogged, and ran up/down a mountain.... ok I just went on a hike up to the wind caves in the canyon. Man was it gorgeous, I can't even explain. I wish we had taken a camera! I would highly recommend going if you haven't.

Last night I happened to go on a date in Centerville. Kinda random considering the fact that I live in Logan?? Yeah I thought so too. My best friend Heather lined me up on a blind date (who lives in Provo), so the date was already off to an awkward start. We didn't even know the date was IN Centerville, until we were on the road around 6pm. Her date didn't want to tell us where the date was at, because he feared we would bail.  So we got to Centerville around 7:30, and VERY surprised to see about 40 people in this house. As it turns out, we were going on a HUGE scavenger hunt. Heather's date's best friend's family (sorry if that sounds confusing, and trust me it was) has been doing this scavenger hunt for 20 plus years. I guess you could say I was extremely nervous, knowing only Heather that night. This is a big deal, it went all over Centerville, and Farmington!! There were a total of 8 clues altogether, and centered around Halloween. Mostly Dracula, and stuff like that. These clues were WAY hard to find. They were on really random things! Like Viewmont's tennis nets to an ice box at Maverick. We didn't end up winning, but still got free food after :)

1 notes:

Unknown said...

AWWWW!!!! We do have the best friends, don't we! Heart your blog!!!