Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Random Tid-Bits...

These are my college friends, that are also in my ward. The other night my neighbors decided to buy a bunch of apples, invite a bunch of people over, and drizzle the apples in THICK caramel. Finally to add to the yummy mess... white chocolate. How delicious can it get?! Lets just say a lot of us got kinda sick that night! And then I found a huge chunk of caramel in my hair the next morning. So worth it :)


These are my best friends, and we like to jump. Especially when we try to make a four-person-piggy-back-ride!! This was during track our Senior year in high school, and we practiced for hourssss... and HOURS. Haley Freakin' Haws always requested to be on the bottom, so she was. Next was Autumn Rae Barnes, then myself and finally Heather Nicole Holman. I miss the social parts of track, and thats about it. Track was very unpredictable, and I was always afraid I would die because we ran sooo much.


I would like to tell a story about Haley Haws and I during a track meet one year. I believe we were at Wasatch High and it was insanely windy when I went to the bathroom with Haley, because girls always travel in packs.... right? We were washing our hands and a lady stopped us to talk about the weather! She asked us how the weather was in Morgan, and I must say we were shocked to find out she knew where we were from. We sat there dumbfounded for a few minutes until she realized we were super confused! Then she told us it was on our shirts....

0 notes: