Wednesday, October 20, 2010

....Goodbyes...............

Today my best friend entered the MTC. Nuff said. It was tough..... I cried a ton, but then I realized its all good :) He's in the right place, doing the right thing, at the right time. The people of Spain are sooooo lucky to have him!! We lived next to each other our freshman year of college, and grew really close over the summer. Dang I'm going to miss him.

Lately I've been thinking about changing my major. Right now I'm in art.... then I realized I like it a lot and I love my classes, I'm just not that passionate about art. I don't know what I would do in life, or if it would be a good career choice. I've talked with my parents about my life, and my mom mentioned working with people. The more I think about it, the more I like the sound of it. I loooove talking with people so much! Like today at wal-mart... I made friends with this 85 year old man and he gave me some candy. I had this cowboy hat on and he kept on talking about his horses up in Preston, man was he nice. I'm not sure what I could do, but it's just at the back of my mind at the moment :)

1 notes:

{M}icquellyn said...

Can I just say that inner battle of being sad and being happy about having your best friend go on a mission is incredibly crazy! You are sad because you miss them and wish they didn't have to serve but you know that serving is what the Lord wants them to do but that doesn't make you not miss them and yeah...crazy mess right?