Friday, May 26, 2017

Easter at Nabbared

Just getting around to blogging about Easter in Sweden! In my opinion.. better late than never ;) I always love looking through old blog posts and I'm so grateful I took the time to document!

Joel's mom's side of the family always gets together for Easter. There's always grilling, swimming (and the sauna of course... those crazy swedes), and a huge bonfire to end the night. When we bought our tickets to come to Sweden, the first thing I noticed was us spending the holiday with Joel's family. I'm pretty sure I cried happy tears because I love them so much. When I think of Joel's grandparents' house out in the countryside of Sweden I think of laughter, good food, and a whole lotta love. 

Just a warning... there are a lot of pictures! I had a hard time narrowing them down because I love them all so much.








Swedes put feathers on sticks during Easter time! I really love it haha


I said, "Emma, give Jonah a hug!!" as Jonah is in the middle of screaming "NEJ!!" hahaha sorry Jonah!





Jetlag at it's finest




















See the big pile of sticks in the background?? Joel's family doesn't mess around with their bonfire!!




Poor William had just woken up from a nap and was extremely confused!








Baby cousins 2 weeks apart!




Everyone "helping" put the trampoline together!



















0 notes: