Sunday, June 26, 2016

Father's Day 2016


For Father's Day last week I made Joel and the kids go outside for a little photoshoot! It was only 105 degrees fahrenheit... or 41 degrees celsius! I wanted a few pictures to remember this day, and they turned out so cute I want this to be a tradition every year! For me, pictures are soooo important and I try very hard to capture moments! Then the hard part is keeping them organized, am I right??

Oh how I love this little family of mine! Having Joel as their father, leader, and example has brought me more joy than I could have ever imagined. Watching him love the kids and in return, them feeling confident and loved is more than my mama heart can take. I really can't describe how blessed I feel, but all I know is I am beyond grateful for this life I have with him. Joel is probably one of the most optimistic people I know. He is such a natural leader, and it makes his whole day if you give him a sincere compliment. I love his outlook on life, and his strive to improve himself as a person. Since he is a natural leader, he does a good job by leading by example. He is my teammate, and my person. Love you my dear.

Showing off his tan line ;)



Looooove the way little William is looking at Joel here!!!







0 notes: