Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!!

My dear sister-in-law and I got together this week and took pictures of our kids for Valentine's Day! Let's just say it was fun but suuuper exhausting. I've never been the crafty, so luckily Eva already had some hearts made and we went ahead with our little photoshoot! I really wanted to remember Emma's first Valentine's, so I am really glad we put in the effort of taking pictures. We tried to time it when the sun was out, kids were fed, and in between naps. Yeah. I don't know how we accomplished it, but we did! Sorry there are so many pictures, I had a hard time narrowing them down. Enjoy! :)





































2 notes:

Shantel said...

I especially love, love, love the pictures with you and her! So sweet.

Melissa said...

Emma in the tutu is so adorable!