Thursday, February 26, 2015

As of Late

There isn't anything new as of late. I want to blog, I really do... we've been home a lot thanks to this crap weather, so I haven't taken very many pictures resulting in not having anything to blog about other than my baby and what she learns every day. Which, might not be very exciting to some except for my mom and sisters. (hey guys, I miss you like crazy! facetime me soon ok!!!)

I take way too many pictures of Emma. It might be a problem... haha. My family has a whatsapp (yeah. we're probably the only ones left using whatsapp...) group, so I send them pictures and videos of Emma everyday. They basically live for this group, and some people complain if I don't post a video or picture before they wake up. (*cough *cough Aj)

Anyways, I guess I can just post those pictures and videos I usually share with my family for those who want to see just Emma ;)

Waiting for cousins to come pick us up to go to IKEA! 

I forced her to cuddle with me. It lasted a few seconds... she's in such a wiggly stage right now and it makes me so sad

I am pretty positive she'll be a lefty! It is very rare I see her use her right hand

I feel super smart for coming up with this ;)



She looks too innocent ;) I pick up the DVD's way too much...

She's my little shadow, and I love it

When Emma falls over she lays there like a slug. She will not move until I pick her up haha for some reason I find that rather funny

These two always watch crossfit together. Emma will sit there the whole time and doesn't move!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some recent videos to show more of Emma's little personality:

0 notes: