Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wedding Pictures

The other day I was looking through old blog posts and couldn't find any wedding pictures!! We've been married now for almost TWO YEARS. Crazy, eh? I thought now would be a good time to put them on the blog, might as well!

If you are interested, you can find our love story HERE.

Anyway, onto wedding pictures! We were married in the Denmark Copenhagen temple on June 14th, 2012, so we took all of our main wedding and family pictures there. Then we went to a castle and took more pictures! Afterwards we ended up getting lost in Denmark, and arrived at our honeymoon spa at midnight instead of 7pm. Let's just say that was a mistake for us poor newlyweds ;) we didn't dare use our phones in Denmark since it would cost so much to use the internet, but eventually we ended up using the GPS and found our way back to Sweden.

Well here are the pictures, enjoy! Just be warned... there are quite a lot :) Daniel J. Nilsson was our photographer, and he did SUCH a great job.





Joel was waiting for me for quite some time, because my slip under my dress broke. It took a while to fix ;)




























































Everyone that was able to come to the wedding. The bottom and top left is my 80 year old grandma and my moms older sister. I am so glad they were able to come! Bottom right are Joel's wonderful parents. Above my mother-in-love is my dear friend Amanda. I stayed with her and her family in Sweden, and she encouraged me to date Joel!


My family


We're all pretty goofy, that's why we work well together!






















































Me, my mom, and grandma Doris Elaine Sanders. Emmas' middle name is Elaine too! I really wanted to name my little one after my amazing grandma. 






























































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These next pictures were taken at a castle in Denmark... too bad I can't remember the name!





























I think this was our "I AM SO HAPPY TO FINALLY BE MARRIED!" pose.


























2 notes:

McKinzie said...

Your pictures are great! I've been to the Copenhagen Temple and to the castle! It's so beautiful there!

Ali Lynn said...

Great pictures! You guys are hilarious! P.s. I tagged you in one of my recent posts. Go check it out and participate if you'd like to!
alexandrialynnheaps.blogspot.com