Tuesday, April 15, 2014

First Family Pictures

We had some pictures taken by the wonderful Nicklas Lärka when Emma turned four weeks old (Saturday, April 5th). I wish we would have taken them earlier when she slept more as a new newborn, because Emma screamed pretty much the whole time. Nicklas was way awesome and patient while I was trying to calm her down. Emma is usually a content and calm baby and SUPER smiley, except that morning. Typical. She would be upset the one day I don't want her to be ;)

Anyways, here are the pictures he took and we LOVE them. So much.

Cheeto was being a sass the whole time and really wanted to be in the pictures. I think she felt left out..















I am so in love with those dark eyes!!































































































































































3 notes:

Kerri Andersen said...

oh my gosh! what a beautiful family! I'm obsessed with those pictures, they are so goo! how on earth will you ever choose which ones to hang up in your home? they are all amazing!!

Megan and Jared said...

You guys look like such a sweet little family. And you look so amazing and beautiful! Being a mother clearly suits you. You look so radiant and full of the Spirit! Beautiful baby girl!

Shantel said...

Such beautiful pictures Molly! I'm so happy for you and your sweet baby.