Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dear Mr. Herrey,

I feel like I do a lot of these kind of blog posts, addressed to Joel. But, that is ok I think :) 


Well Joel, I am so extremely lucky and glad to have married you!! I love how much you respect me. I love how you tease me. I love how you hold and comfort me when I am homesick. I love it when you buy me flowers. I love that you work hard for our small family, even though your job gets stressful. I love how concerned you are about me. I love how you encourage me to be healthy. I love praying with you. I love your attitude and optimism to live life. I love how you leave me in a room and force me to make friends. I love how you cook for me. I love that you bring out the best in me. I love that you are never far away from a good laugh. I love the fact that we email to keep in contact everyday (anyone else do that?? haha!). I love how well you get along with my sisters, and treat them so well. I love how you make me feel loved :)

All in all my love... I am incredibly happy with you, and I wouldn't want to live my life with anyone else. You complete me in everyway, so thank you for loving me.
Out on a date- celebrating our wonderful two months being married!



Goodbye Sweden! We left for our honeymoon, and as you could tell I was freeeezing.

First night in Malta :)

Malta!


Scuba diving... I LOVED it :)

These next few pics we bought a dinky disposable camera, and this is how the pictures turned out haha!  Doesn't even do justice for how pretty it was! Trust me :)





3 notes:

Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley said...

You are beautiful and I love you :) And I loved this post :)

Mindy said...

You are sooooooooooo adorable. I love this. :)