Thursday, May 24, 2012

Imma Leavin!

Is it weird I am more scared of riding on a plane than moving all my stuff to Sweden, getting married in Denmark, moving in with one attractive Swede, and saying goodbye to my family... Scratch that. I probably don't comprehend how hard that will be. I mean, it was hard saying goodbye last year for three months! This time will probably be a bit different.
Anyways... I'm attempting to start packing. "Attempting" I mean... it is hard to decide what to pack! Everyone asks if I have started to pack.. and I say "Kinda.." I've narrowed out all the crap I don't want! That's a good start, right?? :)
I talked with Joel today, and we are freaking out. I mean, we've been apart for six loooong months and now the time is finally here! We are almost reunited. I will only have to skype him five more times, then I am DONE. No more reserving my days from noon-4! Not that it was bad... just hard haha. I told him to make sure someone is recording him while he is waiting for me at the airport, because I am sure he will be jumping up and down like crazy!
The other night I had my first nightmare about flying over to Sweden. I wasn't nervous last summer because I was with my friends, and they are great with directions and knowing where they're supposed to be. I am really so nervous for that, I can't think of anything else! Flying by myself has me so antsy to just get there. If anyone reads this.... do you have any advice to make traveling easier? I can't stop thinking about finding my way around an airport by myself.
But of course... I can't wait to start this new adventure with Joel :)

2 notes:

karlie said...

I don't have any advice but I am so excited for you! :) & I love you. That's all.

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

this is my biggest piece of advice with traveling-don't be afraid to ask someone to help you. just ask as many workers at the airports where to go until you get there. they are more than willing to help (it's their job). always ask, especially if you're nervous.