Monday, May 14, 2012

Hmmm....

I've decided to do a random blog post... even though no one can read it anymore...... gahhhhh. I was really getting so creeped out, it was time to make the blog private. If you would have seen where I was getting all my views from, you'd be creeped out too.
Well! I am currently trying to get all my crap together for the big move. I leave the United States on May 31st! In 18 days. Basically two and a half weeks. I think it's all coming together! My goodbye party is this weekend, kinda weird. I mean, it's hard.... in the past I feel as though I've always blown off wedding receptions, but now that I've seen how much work it is to put everything together, I'm determined to go to every single one!! Haha but no, really. This goodbye party is a little different than a reception though for a couple reasons:
A) My fiance will not be there. We didn't want him spending $1,500+ to come here for one week, and then fly back with me... when I'll just be seeing him a week later.
B) I'm moving to SWEDEN for heaven sakes. This will probably be the last time I see a lot of people for a few years. Hence the name "goodbye" party....

Trying to put this all together sure has been interesting! I'm excited to see how it turns out. This is the last week of my job nannying, and my party is this weekend. Super crazy how little time I have left!! Also my car broke down. Great timing! Now it is my sisters job to deal with it :)

Well I believe that is all for now!! :) Sorry it's a small post, but whatevs :)

0 notes: