Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 19 – A picture of someone you miss

These are my grandparents on my fathers side. My grandpa Bob is still alive, and I believe he will turn 85? soon. My grandma June passed away quite a while ago, and I wish she was still here.
She was the worry wart in the family....
I think (this might be wrong but I could be right!) she would worry so much, my parents wouldn't tell her when we'd leave for a vacation.
In fact, that is how she passed away.
She had a blood clot in her brain, and thats all I really remember! I was pretty young when it happened.
That is why I miss her, I can't wait to meet her again :)

3 notes:

herlittlefeet said...

Oh Mollie this made me cry. I miss her, too. I did have a dream about her the other night though. Love you! Aunt Jayne

Sarah Wickman said...

Mollie, so sweet! I miss Grandma June every day. She was the cutest little grandma ever.

The Jensen's said...

It made me cry too! She was the sweetest most worried little lady that there ever was.