Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 17 – Your favorite song

I'm kinda weird when it comes to music. 
I'm never up to date on the latest music, and I'm not obsessed with it. Don't get me wrong, I do love music! It's usually my dad that lets me know about the latest new song. Shouldn't it be the other way around?... 
Anyways, since I'm not obsessed with music I usually listen to the old stuff. I like what my dad is into, basically. 
Old 80's and 90's music is where its at! I'm going through a Tom Petty phase right now, and I'm probably driving Kelsey crazy but oh well :) 
I also listen to Death Cab and Jewels old 90's music. Oh, every time I drive home to Morgan with Kelsey we sing The Beatles at the top of our lungs, which is always fun. 
Other stuff I listen to is my old ballet music, which I miss deeply. I wish I was dancing again....
I'd have to say my top two favorite songs (which I tried picking my VERY favorite, I just could't do it) don't even sing at all. Its mostly piano music, and they're both off of soundtracks. I have listened to these songs a million and a half times, I'm not even joking. I play them over and over and over again, and I haven't ever gotten sick of them. 
One of my favorite songs is called The Meadow, and it is off of the New Moon soundtrack. Alexandre Desplat is one amazing composer... My other favorite would have to be Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell, the first version of the Bella's Lullaby off of the Twilight soundtrack. I'm not sure why my two favorite songs are from the Twilight saga series, but oh well. They're both such pretty songs, I love em so much.

1 notes:

Sister Kamille Amy Clifford said...

I can't believe your favorite songs are from twilight, gross...