Wednesday, December 30, 2015

We Finally Have Christmas Jammies!


Ever since I was little, my mom always made sure we had pajamas to open on Christmas Eve. Growing up I was so excited to open a present early and I was always disappointed it was only pajamas! Now that I have my own kids I am determined to continue this tradition with them. I know it's really common in the states to open pajamas on Christmas Eve, especially to have them matching! I really wanted some pajamas for little William and Emma, and I asked my mom if she could find some and bring them over when she came. Even though she came after Christmas, it was still fun to play dress up and take pictures of these two cuties. Towards the end Emma was kinda done, but I'm glad I got a few good pictures!


1 notes:

Megan and Jared said...

So cute! I saw Emma's jammies earlier this year and was so disappointed I didn't have a girl to get them for :) I'm glad my future daughter-in-law can wear them ;)