Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Parents are in Sweden!!


We've been waiting for December 28th for FOREVER!! My parents are finally here, and it has been simply wonderful. I picked them up at the airport and as soon as I saw them I just ran into my moms arms crying! It was such a tender moment. 

Since my parents came we had some traditional Christmas food at Joel's parents house and just relaxed and enjoyed spending time together! My parents haven't been to Sweden since Emma was born, so it was really nice to sit down with mine and Joel's parents and catch up. 

Emma has REALLY been enjoying this extra attention!! She's been super hyper and entertaining... I just laugh and shake my head at how goofy she is ;) Here are a few pictures I snapped of Emma playing with my dad tonight! It sure warms my heart seeing how easily she warmed up to my parents and loves them, even though it's been a year since she saw them! She was kinda shy when she woke up from her nap today, but she got excited as soon as my dad sat down to play with her!

0 notes: