Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Whole World In My Hand

I'll keep this blog post short and sweet, just to let ya get a sneak peek of what has been on my mind tonight.

I absolutely adore my grandparents.
I went with my dear mother to grab some stuff in a creepy church.... ok it was not creepy at all, but still. Dark. With a lot of huge moths. Oh, and did I mention the sprinklers were on? 3 at the same time- pointing strait at the church door. So we have to dodge them perfectly to get in and out of the church. Lets just say my mom might not have made it out completely dry.


Anyways, next stop, grandparents house! 


My grandparents are some of the best people I have ever met. They are so in-tune with the spirit, and they never cease to amaze me. I love them so much, and I'm glad I get to call them my grandparents!! I'm not gonna lie, I've made some stupid mistakes in the past.... and they're always there for me in my time of need. They help me get my butt in gear! I really look up to them so much, and hope I can be as great as they are some day.


1 notes:

Joel Herrey said...

Grandparents are the best! (oh, and especially their cookie jar!)