Sunday, August 21, 2011

Antsy.

Of course I am antsy for a whole lot of THINGS.

Like school. It is a love/hate relationship. 
Things I hate about school: money. tests. dumb tests. 
Things I LOVE about school: learning (which can be hard at times). social-aspect. etc....
I love how unified USU is! It is a great school, and you get out of it what you put in. Haha and of course I have to learn the hard way about a lot of things.... but hey I'm learning, right??

Like institute. I have MISSED institute like crrrrrrrrazy!!! I took it for granted in my previous semesters, before last semester, to pay for Sweden. I worked from 10-10 almost everyday, so no room for institute for me. I'm excited to be able to make institute a priority, and learn about the gospel other than on Sunday. 
I would love to take "Understanding Isaiah" class, and "Preparing for Eternal Marriage" class. I wanted to buy a book on Understanding Isaiah... but then I couldn't afford it :( So why not take a free class?? Annnnd the classic Prep for Eternal Marriage. I have I have taken the class before, and learned SO MUCH. That special someone is out there somewhere, and I need to prepare for them all I can, so when the time comes I will hopefully be ready :)

Like being in shape. I feel like such a fat lard doing nothing with my life! Luckily the gym will be freeee! I miss eating healthy and feeling extremely great about myself. Not that I'm bad at the moment, I could be tons better, believe me!

Like having my own room. And my own bathroom. How nice is that?? I feel too spoiled to be a dirt poor college student. Of course the wallets are skinny as they ever have been.... I sure hope it will be worth it!


Like getting new roommates, and returning with some wonderful old ones. I get nervous to be having new roommates, because they make ALL the difference! I've had some fabulous ones in the past, and super crazy ones that had a crazy way of irk-ing me, if that's even a word. I'm returning to school with two of my best friends, well, kinda. One is engaged.... so basically one. And she better be ready to par-tay it up with me!!! Because I am so ready.

Like Christmas. I have usually DREADED winter in the past (if you've been in Logan during the winter, walking up 8th east in the freezing chilly wind, carrying a butt load of art crap, in the dark, with no gloves, you know what I mean). I am very much looking forward to spending the winter holidays with my loved ones! Is that bad I'm already looking forward to Christmas break??

0 notes: