Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fitness and Health is coming my way! Hopefully.

Yes. You might have guessed it, but I am going on a diet! 
WHY?? Must you ask.
"Because, I would really love to stay healthy!" Is my reply.
You see, I definitely have a sweet tooth. And It is pretty dang bad if I must say so myself.
So I decided to do something about it!

I'm not really in it to lose weight, more to change my eating habits and stay healthy.
I had already made up a contract with a friend up at school to work out 4 days a week, but I still wasn't eating the greatest.


I gave my dear father a little ring ring and we came up with a plan, and I sure hope it works!
We're doing Body For Life!

Its a twelve week program where I eat 6 small meals a day, and work out 6 days a week.
There is a list of food to eat, which is my fuel for the day.
Since I work so much, its slightly hard to fit in all 6 but I'm still working on it. 
Ok its really hard for me to fit in those 6 meals haha.
The nicest part is going to the gym! I do cardio every other day, and lift the other 3. 
Not to mention the workouts are usually 30-45 minutes (which is short to me I suppose) :)
The easiest part for me is going to the gym, I just need to work on my darn eating habits.

If I feel like it I might post the before and after pictures... hopefully there is a change ha!

1 notes:

The Jensen's said...

Go you!!! I have been trying to eat healthier too. I wish you luck, it's hard, but once you get used to it, it's much much easier!!!