Thursday, October 15, 2015

Family Pictures Fall 2015


WE DID IT!!! We survived family pictures. Why are taking pictures so stressful?? I had to keep reminding myself, "it will be worth it... it will be worth it... it will be worth it!!!" while we were trying to get out the door to take pictures. I was trying to curl my hair and Emma wouldn't let me put her down or she got SO MAD. She was crying and crying and wouldn't eat anything while Joel and I were running around trying to get ready!! I almost gave up. I decided to push through Emma's grumpiness (grumpy was an understatement at this point!) and hope for the best! Emma loves being outside, so I was hoping and praying she would be in a better mood once we were out of the apartment. While we were on our way to Tjolöholm Slott to take the pictures I told Joel, "How are we going to do this with more kids??" I guess we'll take that when it comes ;)

We met up with Joel's older brother Sebastian and his wife Eva who was going to take our pictures. Unfortunately Emma was still grumpy 90% of the time so we didn't get as many good ones as I would have liked... but with how mad she was I figured they turned out pretty good!

This picture sums up the day really well. Joel's thinking, "Can we be done now??" Emma is thinking, "Mom comfort me and take care of me!!!" And I'm frustrated not knowing what she wanted or needed.



Eva gave Emma her scarf to wear to help keep her warm. Funny enough it matched the cardigan I was wearing!!








This is her new excited face that she pulls ALL THE TIME. And I love it!!

Don't mind my double chin... #awkward. This picture of Emma smiling was too good not to share!

I love that they're pulling the same face here!!


0 notes: