Tuesday, November 6, 2012

100 POSTS

Well, my blog finally has 100 posts. Kinda weird. I don't blog that much, but I wish I did.

Today is November 1st (well it was when I started this post...). I got through the first big holiday!! And I survived. Joel and I spent the night with the lights out, candles lit.. attempting to stay away from trick-or-treaters. Well, because we didn't have any candy and yeah. We would feel bad and not answer the door when they know we are home. I guess it didn't matter too much, there were only a couple of kids outside anyways. A little bit different feeling than home ;)
I miss hanging out with my friends on Halloween. The feeling of making excuses not to do your homework for a week and do so many random things... college was fun. Crazy how we have all grown up and moved on to different things in life!!
Freshman year (2009)  someone had stuck a pumpkin head on a stick so it could reach the 2nd story windows. When you are up that high you are NOT use to anything banging on the window!!!! Scared the crap out of me. I went outside to see who it was to find a group of 50+ people following this person (holding the pumpkin) and watching them scare people. I hope that made sense. It did in my head.

Every time I sit down to type, I always space what I want to say to the world. Joel turns 25 at the end of this month!!! What an old geezer (that is what my grandpa Bob would say). And then I turn 22 2.5 weeks after him! Then we have Christmas the week after that... Oh goodness. This is our first year officially together.. since all last year all we could do was send each other stuff, and it all had to fit in boxes and not be too expensive, ya know?? I guess my point is.. if anyone has some good guy gift ideas... ideas would be greatly appreciated ;)

Well, I think that will be it for tonight. Have a lovely day everyone (in Utah) and a good nights sleep in Sweden!!! (oh yea. i am suuuuper nervous for the elections... oh dear!!! i'm not sure what to think there...)


PS- this is my new favorite song. I don't know how popular she is but this is the first time I am hearing about her. I just adore this 16 year old girl that wears braces. She is such an inspiration to this world, and I am so proud of her. Plus she has an amazzzzing voice.

2 notes:

Shantel said...

Happy 100 posts! That is an awesome milestone. I'm glad you are doing well.

Sebastian och Eva said...

skinny love is one of my favorite songs!!!!! i liked this cover, what an amazing girl!