Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pumpkin Patchin'

Back in October we visited a pumpkin patch a few weeks before Halloween, or so I thought. ;) 

I really wanted to take our little family to pick out pumpkins, so I asked my sister Aj if she knew a place. We went with her and her husband to this pumpkin patch called Fall Festival and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. When you first arrive, there is a little forrest of handmade things! Buildings and all these cute signs were all handmade by my sister's in-laws family friend. I wish I would have taken a picture of everything they made! I was so amazed how they made everything! There was even a little hay ride that we rode through the pumpkin patch. Not only did we go on a ride through the pumpkin patch, but halfway through the hay ride the driver got off and shot pumpkins through some kind of pressure thing he built himself. I was so impressed by all the decorations and effort that was put on, and I highly recommend attending next fall if you live in or close to Rexburg! Extremely family friendly with good food. What more could you ask for?? 

Here are a few pictures from our day:




matching "mommy and me" hats by SweetWishBoutique





Waiting in line for the hay ride



















matching "best friends" shirts from Indie Nook





My favorite picture from this day, even though it is blurry!



My sister's brother-in-law played a song he wrote. He's soooo good.









Oh how we love you aunt Aj!!!







By this time William had had it. So hard when we're out and about during nap time!





#bigsisterproblems



Poor William. He's so use to falling over





I hope she never loses this beautiful, goofy, and silly personality she has.





0 notes: