Friday, August 12, 2016

California Family Pictures Summer 2016



Atthe beginning of the summer, I knew I wanted some family pictures taken before the summer was up to remember the summer we lived in California. Half way through the summer I sat one night for a couple hours looking at different hashtags on instagram! I eventually found a good hashtag #southerncaliforniaphotographer so I could find someone close to where we lived. I found some good photographers through the hashtag, but as soon as I saw Hello Blue Photo I instantly fell in love with her pictures and I knew I wanted her as our photographer!

We met up at Thomas F Riley Wilderness Park and I was paying the 3 dollar parking fee when I accidentally paid for it twice. I turned around and gave the man behind me in line the extra parking pass, and he asked if I was sure and I said, "yeah, it was only 3 dollars!!" No big deal, right??

As I was putting on lipstick in the car right before our session, Emma was playing with the door lock and was unlocking and locking the car. I finished putting on my lipstick when I grabbed my phone and shut the car door... and immediately my stomach dropped. I hurried and tried to open the car door when it was LOCKED. We were locked out of our car an hour away from home and right before our photo session!!! I was so mad at myself that I didn't check the car before closing the door. We decided to not worry about the car yet and to take the pictures, since we were short on time.

After our photo session our photographer, Christina, had another photo session right after so we tried contacting our insurance to see about road side assistance. Another photographer over heard our situation and was able to contact her road side assistance for us AND she paid the 40 dollar fee. I couldn't believe her generosity and solid kindess towards us!! From that moment on I definitely believe in karma ;)

Once Christina was done with her photoshoot, she sat with us and got us food while we waited for our road side assistance to come!! It was quite the day and a bit longer than we expected, but we eventually got home that night and felt so grateful for kind people.

Sooooo long story short, here are this years family pictures! ;)

Oh yes, my dress is from Roolee!




It's all about the little details right??






#momlife William grabbing my hair ;)



My little Swedish baby!!



I just noticed that Emma is talking on the "phone" ;)









Emma just randomly ran around and hugged me from behind. She was not told to do this!! We were laughing so hard!



The whole night she tried kissing us wither her mouth wide open... sass ;)











Also, Emma was trying to push him over the whoooole night. Poor William. I can't wait for the day when he can push her back!












0 notes: