Tuesday, November 4, 2014

BBQ Meatball Recipe

I know people asked for this recipe when Joel posted the picture on FB a while ago, so I thought I would put the recipe here if anyone was interested! This is probably one of our favorite meals for sure!

"Joel, go smile by the meatballs so I can take a picture!" Aaaaand this is what I got... My husband is such a goofball. I guess that's why we go well together ;)

He thinks he is so funny. I can't help but think that as well ;) (that sign is for me, by the way...)


This recipe is quite simple. We sauteéd the onions first, then chopped up everything we wanted in the meatballs. For instance we used: red peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, spices, and of course... our beloved barbecue sauce! The smaller you chop everything, the better ;) We meshed everything together, weighed the meatballs with our food scale (I think we did 150 grams each?), plopped them on the pan, and in the oven! There really isn't a recipe I guess. But we love these meatballs because of the awesome LEFTOVERS. They last us for a long time! We usually eat two each :)

Anyways, if you make them let me know how they turn out for ya!

0 notes: