Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas 2013

This year for Christmas was spent with Joel's family! I attempted to capture all the little details that my mother-in-love is so good with. She is the cutest.

These first pictures are from a few weeks before Christmas when Joel and I celebrated Lucia by making the Lucia buns!








Now onto Christmas Eve :)




Joel's younger brother Christopher helping out with the food.

This is Eva-Linda's traditional knäck she does every year.. super delicious!





While everyone was busy with the food, I was bored and had too much fun taking pictures of myself and my Christmas baby bump.


My cute cook. I'm kind of obsessed with him.





Isn't this place just so cozy??











One of the sweetest girls I know! Benjamin's girlfriend Karolina.










Joel's youngest brother got a new game for Christmas.. and of course all the boys had to run downstairs and try it out.




These next pictures are from Christmas day! We invited the missionaries over and spent the day with them :)











I made the sisters bows and scarves! They were pretty excited about them :) I put up a million pictures of them because I love their faces!!




Aaaaand to end with a picture of my big belly.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, we sure did!!

3 notes:

Mariana Patterson said...

Your hair. You are gorgeous! And that belly is to die for! I loved this post :)

Tonya said...

You have such a beautiful smile!!! I love ALL the pics you took. It told me what a wonderful Christmas you had!! Where are your sister missionaries from? BTW, we spent Christmas Eve with 5 sister missionaries, and Christmas Day with 2 Elders. It's such an awesome way to spend the holidays!

Kiana Probst said...

You seriously are the cutest! I love your hair, I love your craftiness, I love your pictures, I love your cute baby bump, I love that you invited the sister missionaries over. Most of all, I just love you!