Friday, February 24, 2012

TICKETS

No.... I did not receive my 5th (?) speeding/wrecking/ horrible-ness ticket.

MY MOM BOUGHT AIRLINE TICKETS FOR SWEDEN.
They leave June 4th, and get back to the states June 26th. When am I traveling over to see my wonderful fiance? You must be asking. Well. Just a week earlier than my family! All by myself. And that scares me. I mean, if you know me.... you know I have no sense of direction. After living in Logan for almost 3 years I got confused driving on main street. MAIN STREET. IN LOGAN, UT (this was just a few months ago...). Yeah... and I'm moving to Sweden. And I don't know Swedish. Luckily I lived there for 3 months, so I know the general direction. I think.
Buuuut anyways back to airports and such. Hopefully this will be the first and last time I fly alone! Joel had BETTER be with me for all the rest (and I know you are reading this Joel... so food for thought dear :)). I have no idea how he got here in December, but then again he's a pro at flying. When he was on his mission in Norway they had to fly around a lot! So he knows how to work the system I suppose.
One thing I find interesting is my one way ticket costs 3,600 dollas. And then my round trip costs 1,300 dollas. Interesting. I guess I will be buying a round trip and cancelling the last few flights! There is my update for the day :)
Joel as a young whippersnapper
He is too cute:)

PS- I still haven't heard anything from the Swedish Migration Board. This girl is getting incredibly anxious!!

1 notes:

The Jensen's said...

What is the date of your going away party??? I want to make sure we're there to say good bye and wish you well.