Saturday, June 11, 2011

ABC's

A. Age. Twenty years old. 
B. Bed size. Twin.
C. Chores I hate. Taking on and off sheets. But clean sheets are the best feeling ever!
D. Day. Wednesday, its in the middle. I'm glad the first part of the week is over, and the rest flies by.
E. Essential start to my day. Shower and pray! 
F. Favorite color. Blue. Preferably sky blue. 
G. Gold or silver. Silver for sure. No doubt about it! 
H. Height. I'm 5'6". 
I. Instrument. Little piano. Very little sadly enough.
J. Job title. Vacation? Such a hard life, at the moment ;)
K. Kids. Some day in the far future yes. 
L. Live. Currently Alingsas, Sweden. Hometown is Morgan, UT.
M. Mum's name. Gaylene.
N. Nick names. Waaaay too many to count. Molls, Batman, Rosie, Mollusk The Ostrich (please don't ask), Baño (once again, don't ask!), Molbasand, Sha Nai Nai, The unsinkable Molly Brown, Full Fart Mollie, Mollie Rose, and thats all I can think of at the moment.
O. Overnight hospital stays. None that I can remember.... Mom? Maybe when I got my tonsils out in 4th-ish grade?
P. Pet peeve. Hmmm.... one uppers.
Q. Quote. "Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know Christ, will want to know Christ because they know you."
R. Right or left handed. Right. 
S. Siblings. Oldest of 5 girls, and I LOVE it. 
T. Time I wake up. Eh, depends on the day and what I need to do. I can be a morning person if I need to be! 
U. Underwear. Of course!
V. Vegetables I dislike. Cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumbers! But being in Sweden has taught me to like cucumbers, because I eat them with EVERYTHING. They still gross me out, though.
W. Weather. I like warm weather. I'd rather be too hot than too cold any day! And I go to school in Logan, UT...
X. X-rays I've had. Multiple broken arms, and a few ankles.
Y. Yummy food. I love everything greasy like cheeseburgers, pizza, fries, CHOCOLATE.... the list goes on. I'm not too picky!
Z. Zoo. I've never been the biggest fan, but it's still fun to take kids to!

1 notes:

Joel Herrey said...

A. Age. 23
B. Bed size. Too small *sigh*
C. Chores I hate. Doing the dishes..
D. Day. Friday (FREEDOM!)
E. Essential start to my day. Facebook. (yea, hate to admit it!)
F. Favorite color. Sunset-Orange
G. Gold or silver. Gold in some ways, silver in others.
H. Height. 5'8?
I. Instrument. La guitarra!
J. Job title. Sales Manager Assistant
K. Kids. Yes, I want them!
L. Live. By the marina
M. Mum's name. Eva-Linda
N. Nick names. Joletti, Yoda, The Captain, Goel-Joel, Bobo, Lojje
O. Overnight hospital stays. A couple of times for about a week each time. Kidneys...
P. Pet peeve. wait-.. What?!
Q. Quote. "Do your duty, that is best. Let the Lord, take care of the rest".
R. Right or left handed. Righteous
S. Siblings. 4 brothas
T. Time I wake up. As late as I can.
U. Underwear. Commando!!
V. Vegetables I dislike. Tomatos (was forced to eat them at kindergarden... I dry-heaved...)
W. Weather. "Lagom" - not too cold, neither too hot, not too windy, but not to wet, not too dry, just.. lagom ;)
X. X-rays I've had.. Everytime I go to the dentist.
Y. Yummy food. Thai food!!
Z. Zoo. Been there once. I had pancakes for lunch.