Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cousin Play Date in Sweden


Missing these cousins like crazy... Even though the weather was a little too cold for my taste while we were visiting, we couldn't help but get out and spend time with our favorite cousins. I am grateful for my camera, and that we can remember these sweet moments of having our littles play together.

I handed my camera over to Jonah (he is 3!) and he took these first few pictures of us. I love how he has the camera somehow in focus, and he was taking the pictures so fast we started laughing SO HARD and ended up on the ground laughing... the picture that is out of focus of us falling is one of my favorites. I might have peed my pants I was laughing that hard. Definitely one of my favorite memories from this trip!!


William's stance kills me in this picture!!


Emma wanted to climb up like her big cousin Amelie and was DEVASTATED when she couldn't do it


So I told her to go climb somewhere else and she was like, "Oh. Ok" like it was no big deal haha

Always trying to get on a bike..



William trying to get on another bike. Again.



These two were glued at the hip the whole time we were in Sweden!


Amelie: adventurous and always climbing



Little feminine Elise. Her little fingers are always so feminine and girly looking!!

0 notes: