Saturday, March 14, 2015

Emma Elaine: 1st Birthday Party

On Emma's birthday, March 8th, we had a little party at my sister-in-laws house! Eva is so great at decorating and baking, she really saved me! My plan for Emma's birthday party was to keep it simple. I at least wanted the color theme to be mint, gray, white, and gold... the color scheme I have for her room ;) I thought, "If I make the decorations for her party so I can later use them for her room, it is like hitting two birds with one stone!" So that's what we did! And I am so happy with how everything turned out.

We had some close friends and family come over to Eva's after church where we had lasagna and nutella cake! I'm happy to have celebrated my little girl even though she was content carrying around a play phone the whole time... she had no idea all these people were here to celebrate her! I guess it was also a party celebrating my first year of being a mother as well ;)

Here are tons of pictures from her birthday party, thank you everyone who came and supported us!!

Emma's nutella cake recipe HERE. We did double this cake to feed more people fyi ;)









































Eva and I almost bought the same shirts for Emma! Great minds think alike I suppose! ;)







Emma knows when she claps her hands, everyone claps after her. Who trained who here??


1 notes:

Melissa said...

Wow I can't believe that she is one!!! The decorations are so cool! You have great taste! Congrats on being a mom for one year!! :)