Wednesday, December 14, 2011

-Friendly Fellow Friends-

Dearest readers,

I have zero motivation to blog, as you could probably see.  Go ahead and call me a slacker, and that's because I am! I try to blame my lack of motivation on other things.... such as the internet for distracting me (which it REALLY does). With classes coming to a close, it is sad/hard/not fun moving on in life. I am transferring to a different school where I think I know one person (maybe). And for me, it is going to be hard. I've been going to USU for almost three years now, and I'm leaving it all behind? Youbetchya I am. Walking around on a different campus- I didn't like it. BUT. It is sooo incredibly comforting to know I am doing the right thing, even though it will be hard. 
Tonight I had one last yee-ha with my old coworkers from Golden Corral! They are lovely people. I didn't realize how much I would miss them until I had to say goodbye... 
We went bowling. We laughed. We made fun of each other. We ate loads of ice cream. We stayed at the ice cream place until 5 minutes before they closed... Yeah. We were those annoying people we dislike from our own workplace. We talked about all of our "cleaning the bathroom" stories at Golden Corral (SUPER GROSS. Don't even ask). We made a ringtone for Vic to wake up to in the morning. Then we said goodbye... but that is ok. Because I'm seeing them tomorrow as well :)

Love him :)
My birthday is in two days... it's kinda weird. I mean, I've been so focused on school and Joel coming I don't have much room to think of anything else. Hahahah that sounds super selfish. Joel is coming in 5 days to meet the fam (on December 18th, just in case you din't know...) and I cannot wait. I've gone 4.2 months without physically being with him, and it has been tough. But. A lot of people say long distance is hard, which it is. If I had to describe our relationship in a few words it would be: easy and completely natural. It feels so natural to love him! I have actually loved getting to know Joel without the physical-ness. I feel like our relationship is that much stronger. Haha I wouldn't recommend it to anyone of course, but all of our hours of skyping, google + (yeah, I basically live on my computer), talking on the phone, emailing, and texting... sacrifice for each other has been very equal... I am the happiest I have ever been. and I wouldn't change it for anything.

My family is extremely excited to meet him! We've been getting the house ready and prepared for another man to come. With six women and girls in the family... and then there's my dad. We're working on it :)

My younger sister Sammy says quite a few (super cute) things concerning Joel's arrival. My mom says it happens every day. Her latest Joel comment, "I don't want December to end. That will mean Joel will have to go home." Here's what she said the other day, "We need to get Joel pajama's for Christmas, but we don't know his size." She is such a cute and concerned 10 year old!! I absolutely love that she is almost as excited as I am to have Joel here!
Well. This is all I will be able to type tonight. I am back to the blogging world :)
 Gooooodnight!!

2 notes:

Josh and Camille said...

Dearest Mollie,

I love your blog. There is so much excitement and happiness to it! Except I have one problem, I searched the whole thing diligently and couldn't find a story of you and your man and how you met, etc... You two are so cute!:) I am so happy for you!

PS Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho! Chagagagaga! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Haley said...

Good to see you on here again ;) Love you molbasand!