Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful

Today.... I am very thankful for a whole lot.

I have been so blessed with a loving family and I can't wait to see them again!!
My body is healthy, and I have grown to love taking care of it.
I have been able to travel to Sweden, and learn so much much more than I thought I would.
The gospel is so true. Here is a link from a missionary out in the field.
I have the best friends ever! We never ever fight, and I love them to pieces.
Skinny dipping with Heather.... and it looked like she wet her pants hahahaha

We like to have awkward dance parties

5:30 am seeing Kelsey off! These guys are in our ward here in Sweden and we have grown to love them immensely.



Haha oh dear. This young fellow is on his mission and I miss him dearly! This is when we randomly drove to Idaho to buy chips.


Haley Haws=life of the party :)

My best friend is gettin hitched to that young man next to her on 11/11/11. He still hasn't proposed yet, but they're definitely getting married.

We get along great!! And I also skyped her until 3:30 am last night. So worth it!

All in all, I am extremely happy with life right now. I have grown to love and know my savior more than I ever have before. Life is too much fun!! :)

1 notes:

Joel Herrey said...

So you got a blog as well! Cool!

Hahaha! I love the picture at the airport!!