Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 10 – A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Dougray Scott
Now.... I really couldn't decide once again who to pick for this!
All the guys in my life are on missions, and I never know what the future holds with them out.
Sure, I'd like to end up with some of them, but I just don't know the future, like I said! My favorite thing to say is "It takes two to tango." Because its true :) It takes so much balance between two people, and an equal wanting of a relationship.
I care deeply about a couple of guys, and for me its hard to know their intentions while they're gone.
And that is why I don't really have anyone in my life right now. All the guys I've met at college are nice (or players), and I just haven't clicked with any of them, which is fine.
SO.... this is why I picked Dougray Scott! He is my favorite all time attractive chick-flick leading men. He's off of Ever After, which is my ultimate number one chick flick :)
I know I know I know, guys in chick flicks aren't real, and guys in real life aren't like this. BUT... I still love him.

7 notes:

Gaby said...

Okay, I agree with you on the whole guys on missions thing. Who knows what will happen there! But I do love my celebrity crushes. They're the best. Or those boys you meet who aren't celebrities but are as amazing as celebrities and just as unattainable.

{M}icquellyn said...

Oh my word...I couldn't agree with you more on the guys are on missions thing and I don't know what to do while they are gone because who knows where that will go...seriously, it's a crazy place to be...thank heaven they all start coming home soon :)

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Ahhh! Good ol missions. Girls are in a tough spot, I'm not gonna lie! Its kinda scary to have them all coming home too. Micquellyn are you waiting/writing anyone?? I can't really remember, sorry! haha

{M}icquellyn said...

haha! You are so cute, it's totally okay, seriously it's hard enough to remember where they all go let alone who the girls may or may not be writing/waiting for them! You know it's a long story and I think this is the first time I'm going to fully explain this to anyone..haha! So...I was emailing Jed weekly up until about a month ago when his new mission president decided that emailing people that weren't family was bad...so that was a day breaker...now we just write letters which is awful after going a whole year writing every week might I say..with that being said however...after I graduated Preston Morgan and I became very close friends and I really feel like I want to date him when he gets home, he and I just clicked and after we graduated we went on a bunch of dates but nothing really happened because we both excepted the fact that he was leaving and he didn't want to steady date before he left..but I know that he liked me but there was just nothing we could really do...make sense? haha!

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Holy cow... Yeah it does make sense. I did not know any of that! I completely forgot about Jed, wow. When does he get home?? He's in Canada, right? I'm sorry you can't email him anymore, that stinks!! Ok you want to know something weird? Your relationship with Jed reminds me of Brad, and Preston reminds me of Josh! Brad gets home soon, and doesn't want any commitments which is fine. Then there's Josh who left a MONTH ago, and we were just friends but kinda like your relationship with Preston. Oh missions are such a wonderful but tough thing to deal with!

{M}icquellyn said...

Jed comes home at the end of March and yes he is in Canada and Preston comes home the end of April or early May...just depending on transfers, and of course being state side ( He's in Independence ) you always have to throw in the the whole possibility of the family wanting to come and get him and visit the sites and all that other loveliness. He seriously only left a month ago?! Ah! I am sorry...that is really hard most days..Mollie how come I never knew how much we had in common? haha!

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

Hahahaha I had no idea you were still going through the.... waiting for a missionary phase! Its crazy how everything works. Yep Joshua Hall left on Oct 20, and he's going to spain! Thats awesome that both of them come home soooo soon! Holy cow time kinda flies, and then it doesn't. Would you ever go to the airport??...